A beautiful smile can open doors. but you may not feel like smiling if your smile is marred by discoloration or misalignment . If this resonates with you, don’t despair! Cosmetic dentistry in Irvine, California, can change your smile for the better. Dr. Tom Alexander uses porcelain veneers at Sterling Plaza Dentistry / Tom Alexander, DDS, to change your smile from lackluster to dazzling.
Watch your dental flaws disappear with veneers
A dental veneer is a super-thin, custom-fitted porcelain shell placed on the front surface of your teeth. Dental veneers can change many aspects of your teeth, including shape, size, texture, and color.
Dental veneers can effectively correct the following smile flaws.
- Small gaps between teeth: Uneven gaps between your teeth may be a sign of a neglected mouth. Gaps between teeth can trap food debris, and bacteria that cause cavities and gum disease. While pronounced gaps may need the aid if Invisalign, minor gapping can be corrected by placing slightly larger veneers on the teeth.
- Tooth discoloration: Have you tried to remove stains from your teeth without success? Professional teeth whitening can remove numerous tooth stains but can be limited by deep, intrinsic discoloration. Placing veneers on your stained teeth can disguise or cover even the most stubborn discoloration for a beautiful smile.
- Crooked teeth: Dental veneers aren’t designed to replace orthodontic treatment but can help fix slightly misaligned teeth. As long as the bite is in proper alignment, placing veneers on mildly misaligned teeth is all you need to give the illusion of a perfectly aligned smile
- Uneven teeth: Is one of your front teeth unusually smaller compared to the rest? Do you have a rotated tooth that looks more fang like? A dental veneer can lengthen, widen, or resize your teeth to achieve a symmetrical smile
- Chipped/eroded/worn-down teeth: Your enamel is the hardest body part, but it isn’t impervious to chipping and erosion or wear. Dental veneers can improve the function and appearance of your teeth by covering chips, cracks, and other minor damage
Dr. Tom Alexander specializes in the art of porcelain veneers, turning your lackluster grin into an enviable smile. If you want to benefit from porcelain veneers in Irvine, CA, please call (949) 868-2224 to schedule a smile assessment consultation today.
Share this Article