Brighten the Smile with In-Office and Take-Home Whitening Services
If you are tired of over-the-counter whitening products failing to work at removing stains, it may be time to consider professional whitening options with the team at Sterling Plaza Dentistry in Irvine, California. Dr. Tom Alexander and his team work closely with patients to ensure they access services that provide actual results, including professional bleaching options that truly brighten the smile!
What are the Professional Teeth Whitening Services Available at Sterling Plaza Dentistry?
Dr. Tom Alexander is pleased to offer two whitening methods: teeth whitening at home with our take-home whitening kits and whitening in the office with our Boost in-office whitening process.
- In-office whitening. In-office whitening is the more expensive option of the two treatments available. However, it is the fastest way to brighten the teeth and lift deep stains within the natural tooth enamel. We utilize the Boost whitening process here in our office, which offers same-day results and long-lasting changes to the natural tooth enamel’s color and appearance.
- Take-home whitening. Alternatively, patients who want to whiten teeth gradually with time may find our take-home whitening kits sufficient and more affordable for their needs. These whitening trays are custom-made for patients and include a whitening gel for bleaching the teeth. Patients can whiten teeth until they reach their desired results and then request more bleaching gel from their dentist to maintain the results.
Why Should I Choose Professional Teeth Whitening Services?
There are a few reasons why professional teeth whitening services may be the best choice for you, including:
- You want to avoid over-the-counter whitening products that can damage the enamel
- You want to achieve faster results
- You have deep stains that need to be lifted
- You want to avoid sensitive teeth
- You want long-lasting results
Call Dr. Tom Alexander of Sterling Plaza Dentistry Today!
Irvine, California, patients interested in learning more about professional teeth whitening options for stain removal are encouraged to call (949) 868-2224 to request a consultation appointment with our staff. We are located at 2 Osborn, Suite #140, and are currently accepting new patients in the